Information and Rules
- All the students should come to School clean and tidy in their School uniform.
- All must fall immediately into line for the Assembly at the first ball.
- Punctual and regular attendance is insisted upon if a student is due to illness or any other valid reason, the principal should be informed about it by a not from the guardian.
- If a student continues to be absent without a leave not for more than ten working days in succession, his /her name will be struck off the register Readmission, if granted, will be done on payment of readmission fee.
- When student is absent parents are obliged to state the reason on the "Leave/Absent/Record" page which is included in the diary.
- A student returning to the school after suffering from an infections or contagious disease should produce a doctor's certificate permitting him/her to rejoin class.
- During School Hours no pupil may leave the school premises without permission of the principal.
- All pupils are required to wear the school uniform. Neatness in dress should be cultivated by each pupil. Long nails, nail polish. Jewellary or the bringing of expensive articles to school is strictly prohibited.
- The students are expected to converse in English in the school premises.
- Students are expected to show respect to the members of staff. They should stand up and greet them when they enter a class as well as leave a class.
- Students are expected to show gentleness and courtesy to their companions.
- Students are expected to take good care of their belongings. They should be marked with the owners name, class and address.
- All damage to the school property including inks tains , writing on the furniture must be remedied at the cost of the offender.
- The School cannot take responsibility for lost articles money etc.
- Students are to come to school on time . Late comers will not be allowed entry in the school.
- Two wheelers are forbidden in the school campus.
- The principal has the right to refuse continuation of the studies to a student whose influence is unsatisfactory.
Notice of withdrawal should be given a month earlier. Those who apply for transfer certificate are required to pay the current month's fee whether the child has attented the school or not. No transfer certificate will be issued unless all dues to the school have been paid in full.
- All Students must come to school clean and Neatly dressed in the school uniform according to the season.
- Black shoes are to be worn on all days.